Gratitude Journal – Templates & Prompts
Acknowledge the Good You Have
Often, the problem with life isn’t the difficulties but our mindset. Instead of recognizing the events that make us happy, we focus on sad things. However, a slight tilt towards the positive can change your perception of life for good. If leveraging the power of Gratitude is your goal, our Gratitude Journal Template is your best option.
Grateful Soul Is a Happier Soul
It is a thoughtfully designed journal to help cultivate a grateful mindset and attract more abundance. Its simple yet powerful design shifts your focus on the positive, tracks your progress with daily planners, and self-reflect on your growth. Writing about the positives in your life puts word out in the universe to bring more of it.
Plan Your Days
Start your day by planning your days and weeks with our daily and weekly planners. It keeps you on track and allows you to become organized. Monthly reflection sheets are a motivation factor and help you assess your growth graph. Once you start acknowledging the good in every situation, you begin to attract more happiness.
Writing on Printable Daily Gratitude Journal Template Changes Your Life:
- Expressing Gratitude helps you build healthy relationships.
- A grateful person lives a healthier and happier life.
- Journaling allows you to interact with your creative self.
- It helps you gain clarity about life goals.
What Does It Include:
- Gratitude journal guides x 2 pages
- Daily gratitude journal template x 7 pages
- Weekly gratitude journal template x 1 page
- Monthly gratitude journal template x 1 page
- Monthly reflection template x 1 page
Printable Gratitude Journal:
- Instant downloadable 2 PDFs
- Size: 8.27 x 11.7 Inches (A4-size) & 5.8 x 8.3 inches (A5-size); can be printed easily at home or print shop
- Print whatever you want, as many times as you wish.
- Practice gratitude anytime and anywhere
- Enjoy the power of Gratitude
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
How do you start a gratitude journal for beginners?
Starting a Gratitude Journal is different from other types of journaling. Instead of putting random thoughts, here you focus on the small or big things that you feel grateful for like getting a dream job, taking a taxi on time, eating healthy food when you are sick, etc.
Whether you wish to focus on the day or a specific gratitude quote, your gratitude journal will be different from others. To make the most of it, start by:
- Choosing a gratitude template that works for you
- Fix a time to write daily in the gratitude journal
- Use a list of gratitude journal prompts to develop a habit of writing
- Once you get started, analyze your inner feelings and start writing about different things, ideas, or people
- Check-in regularly
What is the difference between gratitude and appreciation?
People with thankful hearts are more likely to have a happier and more positive attitude toward life. They look at the glass as half full, not half empty. However, appreciation and gratitude are not the same.
Appreciation is something you extend to others to improve your relationships, express thankfulness or motivate someone for their efforts.
Gratitude, on the other hand, is about inner satisfaction. It’s about peace and contentment from the inside, shaping your mind to focus on the positive in life. For example, when you get out of a complicated situation, you feel thankful for getting out earlier before it was too late.
What is the true meaning of gratitude?
Gratitude is an expression of appreciation and thankfulness for what you receive. With a grateful heart, you acknowledge the goodness in your life, which helps you build a positive mindset.
What is a gratitude journal template?
A gratitude journal records things you are thankful for or express appreciation for. The gratitude Template, however, gives you an idea of how to begin your journey to a positive mindset. You can use gratitude prompts or list things that make you happy.
There are no reviews yet.